Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I need your help!


This is a common spider around here as far as i can tell its called a "crab spider"

puss got his first hair cut!

And so did I! (well my first Hawaii haircut, it was weird cause it was done by a Hawaiian with tourch)


Hurray a new used futon for cheap!


Here is were i need you help, I've designed these for a logo contest and i need help picking a winner. please click to enlarge and leave a comment on which is your favorite.

Well Mom and Dad Miller are in the air flying as i type. Were not sure if they will be in Hilo today or tomorrow depending on if they spend the night in in Oahu. they will be here till feb. the 19th. Steph and I are very exited for there stay.
In job news Aaron started a job at Kawili Dental as a receptionist, and steph didn't quit but is only going to work the weekends and hopefully either find a second part time or a good full time job.
All else has been going well, shy of a few car not starting issues and alike, its getting colder here but don't worry about us we will make it somehow (in fact up in a town called volcano they actually got Hail on Tuesday). thats it for now, don't feel shy about calling or commenting...
All our new found Hawaiian Aloha (in this case we mean love, not hello or goodbye) back to you all on the Mainland.
zane

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Zane and Stepn,
We feel your pain about the weather, we have had 2 days off of school this week. 1st for 15 below wind chill and the 2nd for snow fall. I like you new hair cut. You will have to tell me about that. I think that I vote for the 2nd logo.
Love mom O.

Anonymous said...

We vote for number four. Autumn, Aubrey, and Papa

Anonymous said...

I like the haircut Zane. My vote is for number five. Hope to see my friends faces on the beach or in your front yard. Mrs. F.

Anonymous said...

Hi Zane & Steph,

Love your post. I'd have to go with #5. A far as it being cold your mom is right. It's downright freezing over here. I've missed that last 3 days of work. I had a wicked infection that seemed to affect my breathing. I had to go to the hospital last night to get breathing treatments. But hey, Life is good. Love ya..

John, Sara, and Ali

Anonymous said...

Hi Zane and Stephanie,
All of the logos are great, but I think #2 is hip and cool-more modern. Just my opinion. I love reading your blog and I pray for you both every week.
Blessings,
Mrs. Weinner

Anonymous said...

well what is going on my brother from another mother. i vote for number 1. Josh Nunn votes for number 3 and my other roommate joel votes for number 2.

Your BFF,

Paul

Bruce said...

I'd have to rate them #2, then #1, and then #3. We are transitioning to My Favs from T-Mobile. I was going to put you there in the top 5, but I haen't heard about your phone situation yet. Talk to ya soon,
Bruce

Anonymous said...

I watch your site but never left any comments. I vote for 5. We really like the pictures. Keep them comming.

Anonymous said...

tired of comments like "What would you like to drink? " or buy antibiotics online. Then write to me at icq 75949683256...

Anonymous said...

You are welcome!

Anonymous said...

That's Ok.
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online ata

Anonymous said...

I apologize for calling you a …,
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:order lipitor lntxq
lexapro gsbye

Anonymous said...

Chewing gum can certainly whiten pearly whites. It's true! Chewing gum behaves as a gentle rough as well as promotes saliva generation, both of which assist to nice and clean the teeth. But you should use a periodontal that will not consist of sugar. Malitol is really a glucose liquor located in several gum area, and it practically preferences just like sweets, and this will not decay your pearly whites. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Appenffk8dti[/url]