Friday, January 18, 2008

happy new Year!



one and a half weeks later!!


Well if you haven't heard mom and dad miller are flying to hilo the first weeks of February, that very exiting for us, In preperation I requested my vacation time and stephanie put in her final notice. Yup on the 30th stephanie will oficialy unemployed, (i'd be lying if i said that didn't make me nervous) oh well i'm sure something will come through. Aaron had 2 realy promesing interviews at a dental office so we will keep the old fingers crossed on that, and stephs puting out as many resume's and applications as we can find. 
The weather here has been amaizing the last two weeks, we went from seing the sun for about 5 minuites a day to almost full days of sun (now i know what the dry side of the island must feel like) although the nice thing about living on the rainy side is you definitely learn to apreciate the sunshine (kinda like a sunny day in wintery michigan). 
well i hope this finds you well, Thanks for the continued prayers and comments. 
love steph & zane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Zane & Steph,

It's really cold outside. Your pictures help to make it a little warmer. I wish I could take time off to come out there. I've worked every day since January 2nd. I'm averaging about 11 hours a day. It's paying off big dividends. I've had a record sales month across the board. Plus, It's only January. I pray for you guys everyday. Me, Sara, and Ali all love you. Talk to you soon...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures, they sure help when it is minus eleven here. Ahhh to see green and maybe think that the sand is warm. Mrs.F.