Wednesday, October 10, 2007

new place new car


This is it our new place! its not nessasarily the Conrad Hilton but its a good start. the inside is pretty bleak, allot of questionable construction/design elements but what can you expect. On the inside are 2 bedrooms, one bath, kichen, living room. out the side door we have a small patio or "lani" connected to a washing machine room and a second bath (i'm not sure why they put a bathroom outside but oh well.)
we also purchased our first car, a 1993 Subaru outback. nice cheap zane/aarin car. it has 250k miles and revers doesn't work, but oh well for $500 it drives just fine.

another nice waterfall of the road.

Yum yum, anyone for a snack made up of dried anchovies and macadamia chips

or if thats not filling enough maybe some dried cuttlefish?

Adress: (good for letters)
421 inia ln.
Hilo, HI 96720

(better for packages hint hint)
P.O. Box 7695
Hilo, HI 96720

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice white house! The 2nd bath outside will keep the steam out of the house. I'm sure any heat is not welcdome in your house.
It is nice to have a car that goes forwards. Your dad had a car that could only go backward. He drove it backward all the way across town only to find out that it could not be fixed.
Love mom

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a day! I actually love the house, maybe I'm just jealous of my friends that don't live in trailers.

The food looks delish, I'll mail you some Cici's if you send me some of those dried anchovies.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm supposed to move in with you and you can't even spell my name right?
af

Anonymous said...

How exciting! That little house will bring lots of fond memories someday that you will laugh at. I am proud of you two. I am covering you in prayer. Have you found any prey that moves? Mrs. F

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys are doing a great job on a desolate island about 4000 miles from home (Ha, Ha!!!). I would easily lose weight living out in Hawaii. The food looks yummy. I'd rather eat a pile of s**t. Well anyway have a great day. Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe you guys did it!! Congrats on the new place and running car ;) Thanks for taking all the cool pics, gotta love the sense of humor in some of your postings. Enjoy the warmth cuz it's coat weather here! Kelly H.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Debbie. It's nice to have your laundry room separate. As for the bath outside. That's great for really dirty guests. lol Things are coming together for you. God is so good! Mom M.